- The Backbone Wedge follows the 30-degree tilt position recommendation of the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel.
- Engineered to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, the high-density foam deters the formation of pressure ulcers
- In fact, this ergonomically correct support under the back and hips prevents spinal twisting.
- The Backbone Turning Wedge takes the pressure off of the spine, helps distribute weight evenly, and protects the tailbone from touching the sitting surface.
- Lastly, the Backbone Turning Wedge is easy to maintain and suitable for multi-patient use.